Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Rag & Bone vs Acne

I have been looking at purchasing either Rag & Bone's Classic Newbury ankle boot or Acne's Pistol Boot. Both have very similar features and look extremely comfortable. I would get them in a neutral colour to wear in the summer - ideal for the often cold and rainy summer months in London. A neutral colour is a necessity because it makes the boot very versatile and can be worn with a whole range of looks and it of course gives the appearance of longer legs. Which girl wouldn't want longer looking legs?! Both designs are revered and loved by celebrities (Rachel Weisz owns both pairs) for their impeccable design, comfort and craftsmanship and are considered classics - a timeless piece that you'll love season after season.  

Rag & Bone Classic Newbury nubuck ankle boot in muted grey, 3.5 inches wooden block heel, £395 
Acne Pistol leather ankle boot in pale-mocha hue, 3 inches wooden block heel, £350 

Which pair would you go for? I'm sure that I'll love both of them and that they'll fill a gap in my wardrobe but for the moment I am going to purchase only one! If you are lucky enough to have a pair or maybe even both please let me know which you prefer and help me make my decision!





No comments:

Post a Comment