Monday, April 15, 2013

'Get The Glow' with Vogue and Gastro Chic

A big thanks to Fabologie for bringing Vogue's 'The Social Shopper: Get the Glow' article to my attention. Warm metallics are definitely 'a new neutral' for Spring 2013 as Vogue puts it, and if you want to get in on the trend I recommend you head straight to Zara. Having just been browsing their rails today I can assure you they have all you need to nail this trend. I would like to add to the 25 metallic neutral items seen here http://www.vogue.com/guides/the-social-shopper-get-the-glow/ the following from Zara. 
Image 2 of LAMINATED HIGH-HEEL SANDALS WITH ANKLE STRAPS from Zara



Trend Tip: Wear these hues head-to-toe like Giovanna Battaglia

This article has also opened my eyes to the food and style blog  Gastro Chic and I'm already hooked! Especially because the latest blog post relates to my Friday post The Colour Green.

'Here's how to wear the 2013 Pantone colour of the year, emerald. Eleanora Carisi wore a beautiful embroidered emerald green dress by No.21 to the Alberta Ferreti show.' Gastro Chic

What other style blogs would you recommend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment