Thursday, April 11, 2013

A New Look


I have been thinking for a very long time if I should start a blog to write about all things that I love and interest me. I’ve been asking myself: ‘will anyone care what I have to say?’, ‘why would anyone bother to read it?’ and ‘what will people say and think about me?’ However, after much procrastination and pushing from my husband I have decided to give it a go. 

Whilst I have a love of fashion, makeup and children’s clothing, it is also really important to me that everything is modest and in-keeping with my Jewish religious customs, values and lifestyle. I firmly believe that you can be fashionable whilst covering your elbows, knees, and collarbone and still encompass the spirit of what being modestly dressed is all about.

I must confess that I have an obsession for designer goods. I love looking what the designers are bringing out each season. It excites me. I love and appreciate the artistic design aspect, the fabric, workmanship and craftsmanship. I could go on and on. Although designer goods are my true love, I live in the real world and know that I can’t live in the land of couture! Neither my (poor!) husband nor American Express will indulge me that far! Don’t get me wrong, I also think that the high-street offers amazing clothes and have their own take on designer goods.  In fact, most of my day-to-day wardrobe is made up of high-street brands and are all affordably fashionable. With all that said in order to be a savvy shopper you have to have a keen eye for a bargain together with careful budgeting.

As a blogger I intend to bring those bargains and amazing purchases to you and let you decide whether it takes your fancy or not. I hope that I will be the inspiration for your next shopping purchase or actually maybe for the next time you decide not to buy something because the money would be better saved for those killer heels you’ve been eyeing for the past few seasons!

So here goes… 

No comments:

Post a Comment